WinSafe WS 33: ECB•S certified window protection for the handle side
The ECB•S certified and VdS tested window protection WinSafe WS 33 from BURG-WÄCHTER is effortlessly self-installable and fights off burglary attempts. Ideally suitable for the retrofitting of your home.
The casing of the WinSafe WS 33 consists of sturdy zinc die-cast and with that offers a high resistance against forceful entering. The mechanical window protection is ECB•S certified and VdS tested for windows made of wood, aluminium and plastic with metal insert.
The two available colours, white and grey-brown, optically fit every window and French window.
Convenient sliding mechanism
Due to the locking and opening with a sliding mechanism, the handling is more than easy and convenient. Is the locking cylinder in an open position, through sliding, the lock can be opened without a key.
Another advantage: Whether the window protection unit is in a locked or open position, can be checked visually.
On request, with a purchase of multiple WinSafe products (WS 11, WS 22 and WS 33), a keyed alike version is available. This offers an especially convenient administration of all your WinSafe modules with only one key! With this, you minimise the risk of a key loss and therefore the risk of the overall security of your home.
This window protection you can assemble on your own – fast and easily. With only a few minor drillings and some easy movements, the WinSafe unit is quickly and sturdily installed. The components do not need to be assembled – you can start with the actual installation right away.
Please note that the window protection WinSafe WS 33 is only suitable for a mounting at the handle side of your inward opening window or French window.
For a detailed instruction of the assembly, watch this convenient BURG-WÄCHTER installation-video.
Video: Assembly instruction WinSafe WS 33
Anti-burglary protection with the WinSafe WS 33
- Window protection for the handle side
- VdS and ECB•S approved protection for inward opening windows and French windows
- Simple to fit and operate
- Once the cylinder lock is in the open position, it can be opened without a key
- No assembly required, supplied ready to fit
- Durable cast housing
- VdS approved and ECB•S certified for windows made of wood, aluminium or plastic with metal insert
- Convenient sliding mechanism
- Easy to identify when in the locked position
- On request: keyed alike version with WS 11, WS 22 and WS 33
- Available in the colours white and grey-brown
|WS 33 W SB||White|
|WS 33 BR SB||Grey-brown|
|WS 33 F1 GL W||White|
|WS 33 F1 GL BR||Grey-brown|