The secuENTRY 5700 basic-set: Open your doors with the help of your smartphone or a handy transponder
Even suitable for a convenient door opening in the outdoor area.
Never take the security risk of losing a key anymore. Either with the access option of a practical passive transponder or conveniently, with your smartphone, the secuENTRY cylinder offers a special flexibility for opening your doors.
This wireless communication between the cylinder and your access device assures a fast reaction to altered requirements and offers a later updating of the system.
The easy, convenient and secure alternative to a classic key!
The digital locking cylinder secuENTRY with RFID technology (radio-frequency identification) localises and identifies your access devices automatically and without any contact.
Secure opening via Bluetooth connection
The basic-set secuENTRY 5700 offers two convenient ways to grant you access to your doors.
- From now on, your smartphone is able to open doors – with the free BURG-WÄCHTER KeyApp. With the search term “secuENTRY KeyApp”, you can download the app from the AppStore or Google Play Store.
With an easy click on the access button in your app, the electronic cylinder switches and the door can be opened effortlessly. A big advantage here is that several smartphones of different users can be programmed at the same time.
The free starter kit includes 30 access operations. Further chargeable packages are available in your respective store.
- Another convenient alternative to the classic key is a practical passive transponder. This one, you only need to hold in front of the cylinder to switch it. Now, the knob can be turned for opening.
Included in the set are two transponders. Further devices are additionally purchasable. With the secuENTRY 5700 basic-set, you are able to program up to 50 transponders in total.
During data transmission via Bluetooth 4.0 LE, all access information are being AES encrypted to secure a safe opening process and to prevent manipulation.
Easy assembly for interior and exterior doors
The battery-driven, electronic door cylinder is suitable for doors with a thickness of up to 130 mm (67.5/62.5) and can be assembled on inside as well as on outside doors. This electronic cylinder simply replaces your mechanical profile cylinder with only a few easy movements. For installation, no extra drilling is needed – the existing fittings remain unchanged.
The secuENTRY cylinder has the protection class IP 65
You can easily use this electronic cylinder for doors and gates in the outside area as well!
Due to the data transmission via Bluetooth 4.0 LE, the energy consumption of the cylinder is especially low and thus assures a high battery life. Standardly included in the set is one CR123A battery for an immediate commissioning.
Optionally available secuENTRY PC software
This programme offers you a variety of additional features that ease the overview and user administration of your locking system. You can easily assign or withdraw access rights, create user profiles and read out the access history. With this software, you have an eye on all access operations!
This basic-set includes one electronic cylinder, two passive transponders, batteries and a user and installation guide.
The characteristics of the secuENTRY basic-set from BURG-WÄCHTER
- Mobile via smartphone
- App obtainable in the AppStore and Google Play Store
- App available for Samsung Galaxy S4, S4 mini, S5 and S5 mini from android version 4.3 KitKat or 5.0 Lollipop and Apple iPhone 4S, 5, 5S, 6, 6S from IOS 8.1.3 and Nexus 6**
- Keyless entry
- Passive transponder
- Modern passive transponder
- Two pieces included as standard
- More than one billion codes possible (transponder)
- Up to 50 transponder programmable
- Optimum protection against manipulation
- Waterproof cylinder, protection class IP 65
- For all doors with a thickness of up to 130 mm (67.5/62.5)
- For interior and exterior doors
- Knob diameter 30 mm
- External is supplied adjusted to 30 mm,
internal is supplied unassembled
- The electronic secuENTRY cylinder replaces the mechanical profile cylinder
- Existing fittings remain unchanged
- No drilling – easy to replace
- Low battery consumption due to use of Bluetooth 4.0 LE
- Battery life depends on operation mode (with active Bluetooth two years and without Bluetooth three years)
- Including one CR123A battery (cylinder)
- Cylinder opens via smartphone
- Free download in the AppStore or Google Play Store
- Search term “secuENTRY KeyApp”
- Fast installation and easy commissioning
- Automatic updates possible
- Free starter kit incl. 30 access operations
- Additional chargeable packages available
- Usable with the secuENTRY PC software only
- To program keypads and locks
- To read out and show access history
- Free download in the AppStore and Google Play Store
- Search term “secuENTRY ConfigApp”
- Automatic updates possible
- Our optional TSE software offers several additional functions such as:
- User administration
- Administration of access rights
- History readout, etc.