secuENTRY Pro 7083 Software – Convenient handling of up to 2000 users
The secuENTRY Pro 7083 software enables you to maintain a constant overview when several electronic locking cylinders are in use or when doors are used by many different people. Ultimately, you want to specify and control who is permitted to open which door and when and who is not. Our new program enables you to do just that
An overview of up to 1000 doors
The secuENTRY Pro 7083 software has been specifically developed for companies and public authorities. It can manage up to 2000 users and up to 1000 doors per client (database) or up to 500 doors in hotel mode. Use our Hotel Software 7090 to create the access code with time-limited access rights and automatic deletion.
Password protection and import function
Following the installation of the secuENTRY Pro 7083 software on the PC, the corresponding user authorisations for each secuENTRY Pro door cylinder and the secuENTRY Relay are assigned simply and clearly. This applies to opening and closing the doors by code, finger scan and transponder. In order to provide a clearer overview, it is possible to create groups for specific users (up to 50 groups). In addition, rights are granted for certain times or a Permanent opening can be activated. The data is password protected, an import and export function is provided as well as a backup function. This ensures important data is always retained.
secuENTRY Enrolment can help save time in case of a large number of users
Tip: Using the mobile secuENTRY Enrolment can save a lot of time when a company or authority has to record many passive transponders and finger scans. In this case, the device stores the data directly and then conveniently transfers it to the secuENTRY Software. Yet another advantage of the secuENTRY Pro 7083 Software: a network connection is not required! The data created is simply and conveniently transferred to the selected door locks via a Bluetooth adapter (included in delivery). A permanent radio connection is not necessary.
secuENTRY Pro 7083 Software securely transfers data
Data transmission by smartphone via the secuENTRY Key App is also possible. Both methods of transmitting data are performed via a secure Bluetooth connection. Additionally, the secuENTRY Pro 7083 Software provides notification when new data is available for a door cylinder and needs to be programmed. The History function provides the option of tracking the openings of the respective doors.
The secuENTRY Pro 7083 Software at a glance
- Manage up to 2000 users and 1000 doors (500 doors in hotel mode) per client
- Designation of users, time functions, assignment of rights, permanent opening function
- Import/export functions, password protection, backup functions
- Compatibility with all secuENTRY Pro cylinders and secuENTRY Relay
- Programming the passive transponder secuENTRY 5710 via QR code and secuENTRY Pro 7073 Enrolment
- Reading fingerprints via secuENTRY Pro 7073 Enrolment
- System requirement: Windows Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 10
- Calendar function incl. holidays; history readout
- User Timer/Timer Sets: 24/50; Permanent Timer/Timer Sets 16/50
- Notification when programming is required
- Free updates from our Homepage
Scope of delivery
- Link to download secuENTRY Pro 7083 Software
- Bluetooth adapter for data transfer with USB cable
- Operating instructions