New: The electronic door lock with comfortable finger scan
Out of the TSE PRIME series from BURG-WÄCHTER, there is the novelty with a practical finger scan module integrated in the keypad. There is no more convenient way to open your doors.
Several opening possibilities
The TSE 5022 with finger scan offer different possibilities to open your doors conveniently and safely.
- Especially secure and convenient is switching the electronic cylinder with your own fingerprint. Easily, you only need to move one prior programmed finger centrally over the finger scan in your keypad. To that, the cylinder switches automatically and you only need to turn the knob for access.
Up to 24 fingers are programmable.
- Even more, namely up to 48 users, can be programmed with a personal 6-digit code.
- Separately, you can purchase handy, electronic wireless keys. These you only need to carry in your pocket. With approaching the door, the cylinder switches and the door can be opened. Alternatively, you can manually switch the cylinder with the E-Key button. Both versions offer comfort and security at the same time.
All opening options are ideally protected against manipulation.
For weather-protected inside as well as outside doors
The electronic TSE PRIME cylinder is usable for all doors with a thickness of up to 118 mm (59/59). The installation is more than easy and happens with only a few movements: There is need of additional drilling. The electronic cylinder fast and easily replaces the mechanical profile cylinder. Here, the existing fittings remain unchanged.
Please note that the inner cylinder needs to be assembled in a weather-protected area.
The TSE PRIME keypad with the integrated finger scan module as well is to be mounted in an area protected from weather. For a flawless wireless connection of the keypad to the cylinder, it has to be placed in a range of 4 metres around the door.
The keypad is battery-driven and is equipped with new energy-saving technology. Further, the keypad’s display is illuminated so that a quick and easy access is guaranteed even with bad light conditions. Due to the touch panel, entering your personal access code is extremely effortless and fast.
Even more functionality with the practical TSE PC software
The optionally available TSE software for your computer offers various additional features to organise your TSE locking system. Administrate all programmed users, create user profiles and grant or withdraw access rights. Even temporary rights can be allocated.
For an optimal overview of all opening operations, you can read out the whole access history at all times. For this, there is no need of a permanent wireless connection to the TSE unit.
This TSE set includes one electronic TSE profile cylinder, one TSE keypad FINGERSCAN, batteries for an immediate commissioning and a user and installation guide.
The electronic door lock TSE PRIME SET 5022 FINGERSCAN at a glance
- New, energy-saving technology
- Increased durability
- More convenient lock
- Reliable operation even in low light conditions
- Up to 48 users can be programmed (incl. one administrator code) or up to 24 fingerprints
- Additional users with a 6-digit pin code or optional TSE E-KEY can be programmed
- One million different codes possible
- Optimum protection against manipulation
- mechanical emergency lock (2 keys)
- Keypad assembly only in weather-protected areas, IP 55
- For all doors with a thickness of up to 118 mm (59/59)
- For interior and exterior doors
- Keypad can be fixed in a 4 m range from the door
- Illuminated keypad
- Keypad operation via touch panel
- No cabling, no drilling, etc.
- The electronic TSE profile cylinder replaces the mechanical euro profile lock
- Existing fittings remain unchanged
- No drilling – easy to replace
- Inside cylinder needs to be placed in weather-protected areas
- Our optional TSE software offers several additional functions such as:
- User management of pin codes or E-Keys
- Administration of access time and rights for pin codes or E-Keys
- History readout, etc.