We don’t do things by halves – except for the secuENTRY 5705 HALF cylinder
Open your doors with a handy passive transponder or conveniently via an App on your smartphone. With the optionally available secuENTRY PC software, an accurate understanding of all user accesses is possible. The secuENTRY series by BURG-WÄCHTER makes the entry particularly fast, practical and secure!
The digital locking cylinder secuENTRY with RFID technology (radio-frequency identification) localises and identifies your access devices automatically and without any contact.
The secuENTRY cylinder provides an extraordinary flexibility as it can be switched either by a passive transponder or via a smartphone.
Because of this and due to the wireless Bluetooth 4.0 LE connection between the cylinder and your device, a fast response to altered requirements and a spontaneous updating of the system is possible.
Diverse opening devices for up to 50 users
With the half-cylinder secuENTRY 5705, you have two different options to switch the cylinder for opening:
- Via the free KeyApp from BURG-WÄCHTER, your smartphone is now able to open the doors in and to your home. Search in your respective store (AppStore or Google Play Store) the term “secuENTRY KeyApp” and download it.
With a quick click on the access button in your app, the electronic cylinder switches automatically so that you only need to turn the knob. Practical: Here, several smartphones for different users can be programmed simultaneously.
- A second convenient alternative to a classic key is a handy passive transponder. To switch the electronic cylinder, you only need to hold the device in front of it. Within the delivery scope, there are two transponders. Further devices can additionally be purchased. You have the option to program up to 50 transponders for your secuENTRY HALF set.
Optionally available: The convenient secuENTRY PC software
If you want an accurate understanding of all the user accesses, the optionally purchasable secuENTRY PC software is the best solution for it! With the help of this user-friendly software, you can grant and withdraw access rights, create well-structured user profiles and can read out the whole access history. With this, you have an eye on all opening processes at any time!
This set includes one electronic half-cylinder, two passive transponders, batteries and a user and installation guide.
The secuENTRY 5705 HALF at a glance
- Removable knob
- Activation via identification medium
- Acceptable identification media are:
Transponder and KeyApp (smartphone)
- Mobile via smartphone
- App obtainable in the AppStore and Google Play Store
- App available for Samsung Galaxy S4, S4 mini, S5 and S5 mini from android version 4.3 KitKat or 5.0 Lollipop and Apple iPhone 4S, 5, 5S, 6, 6S from IOS 8.1.3 and Nexus 6**
- Keyless entry
- Passive transponder
- Modern passive transponder
- Two pieces included as standard
- Length 30/10 mm
- For up to 50 users – with history function and rights management via the secuENTRY PC software
- Batteries: 1 CR123A battery
- Battery life depends on operation mode (with active Bluetooth two years and without Bluetooth three years)
- Cylinder opens via smartphone
- Free download in the AppStore or Google Play Store
- Search term “secuENTRY KeyApp”
- Fast installation and easy commissioning
- Automatic updates possible
- Free starter kit incl. 30 access operations
- Additional chargeable packages available