Newspaper box Vario 820: Easy and quick mounting at your letter box
This newspaper box is made of steel that has been galvanised all-over. With that, material and most notably your newspapers and magazines are well protected from weather.
The newspaper box is available in a subtle white or noble silver colour.
Easy mounting at your letter box
Mounting is extremely convenient. Either you…
… attach the newspaper box underneath the letter box: Then, firstly fixate it practically with
the included adhesive strips before screwing it in;
… easily place it with the adhesive strips on top of your letter box.
The attached fixing material includes four screws, shims and nuts, as well as two adhesive strips. Now, nothing stands in between you and your letter box combination.
Please note that the newspaper box is not suitable for a direct mounting at the wall.
The characteristics of the newspaper box Vario 820
- Galvanised steel
- Suitable for letter boxes Amsterdam and Potsdam
- Designed in a way it can ideally be attached to the letter box,
not suitable for direct wall mounting
- Fixing material included (4 screws, shims and nuts, as well as two adhesive strips)
- Available in the colours white and silver
- Measurements W x D x H: 362 x 102 x 102 mm
|Art.-No.||Colours||W x D x H|
|820 W||white||362 x 102 x 102|
|820 Si||silver||362 x 102 x 102|