The model Malaga presents your house number in the proper light
Here, design and functionality are ideally combined. Equipped with an illuminated house number panel, this letter box not only receives your post but further can guide your visitors the way in low light conditions.
Solar powered LED-lighting: Decorative and efficient
The distinctiveness of this letter box is the illuminated house number panel on the front side. It is provided with LED-lights and powered entirely by the sun’s energy. With approaching dusk, during the night or at dawn, the integrated battery provides the LEDs with power.
With the included, self-sticking numbers, you can individually glue your house number onto the panel.
The Malaga 4400 Ni consists of rustproof stainless steel.
The steel letter box Malaga 4400 Si/W is all-over galvanised and sealed with a protection varnish.
The letter box Malaga 4400 should be mounted in a weather protected outside area – this way the functionality of the Malaga will endure.
The letter box is standardly equipped with a cylinder lock and two keys.
For a separate receiving of your newspapers, there is a newspaper box mounted underneath the actual body.
Mounting advice for an ideal functionality: Please note during assembly of your letter box that the solar cells need to be positioned towards the sun or that as much light as possible shines onto the cells.
The solar-letter box Malaga from BURG-WÄCHTER at a glance
- Version Ni:
- Made of rustproof stainless steel
- Stainless steel with transparent protection varnish
- Version steel:
- All-over galvanised steel, high-quality varnished
- With cylinder lock, incl. two keys
- LED solar house number illumination with dim sensor
- Incl. self-sticking house numbers (3x 0-9, A-F)
- 1x battery AA (1.2 V) included
- With integrated newspaper box
- Colour: Stainless steel, white or silver
- Insertion format DIN C4
(W x H: 332 x 31 mm)
- Measurements H x W x D: 420 x 377 x 115 mm
*Furthermore the Malaga Version Ni is made of rustproof stainless steel