Combi-Line: The safe with certified fire protection
The BURG-WÄCHTER safety cabinets out of the Combi-Line series not only guarantee ideal security for burglary but also are tested and certified in fire protection.
A Combi-Line safe is convenient for the private household to keep valuables safe from burglary and fire.
Certified fire protection
Combi-Line safes offer certified fire protection in all sizes and variants (fire resistance LFS 30 P according to EN 15659). A composite insulation in front of the door leaf functions as a heat protection for lock and bolts so that the valuables inside stay protected against fire damage. In case of a fire, a 30-minute fire protection for paper guaranteed.
Armoured security lock: ECB•S-certified and VdS-tested
This Combi-Line variant has an armoured security double-bit key lock and provides two keys as standard. Nine levers and more than one million key differs guarantee an extremely high security. Your advantage: A classical key in your hand gives you the sole control over the access to your valuables. Please note that a key can possibly be lost or stolen, therefore keep it safe at all times.
The security lock is ECB•S certified according to EN 1300 (class A) and VdS tested (class 1).
Sturdy design prevents forcible opening
A sturdy construction and the double-walled body prevents attempts of a quick breaking of the safe. The safe lock shuts with the help of lateral, 25 mm strong round bolts and one massive sliding bolt positioned on the top of the door. The inlying hinges additionally hamper a forcible opening. Standardly, the safe is equipped with one shelf to keep and organise your valuables in a best and most tidy way. From the different formats, you can choose the most suitable safety cabinet for your individual needs.
Of course, you do not need to make compromises when it comes to design. The quiet grey body and the light grey door are classic and fits in your home as well.
Preventing with strong anchoring possibility
To prevent a stealing of the safe along with all your valuables, BURG-WÄCHTER minded to include a strong anchoring possibility: On the back as well as on the bottom you can find two diagonally arranged drills each. Now and with the help of the enclosed fixing material, you can link your Combi-Line effortlessly with the wall or the floor.
The safety cabinet Combi-Line (security level B) with the mechanical, double-bit key lock provides a commercial insurance coverage up to 2.500 € and insures privately up to 20.000 €. Note that due to differing insurance conditions, an agreement with your insurer is necessary.
The safety cabinet Combi-Line at a glance
- Security level S 2 according to DIN EN 14450
- Fire resistance grade LFS 30 P according to EN 15659 – 30 minutes fire protection for paper
- Fire protective material according to DIN 4102
- Security level B according to VDMA 24992, May 1995
- Type tested and ECB•S/VdS monitored security
- BURG-WÄCHTER safety cabinets with a certification, which is valid all over Europe. For the safe storage of documents, cash, jewellery, arms or ammunition, coins and valuables.
- Composite insulation in front of the door leaf provides heat protection for lock and bolts
- Tested and certified protection against burglary and fire
- Double-walled construction
- Internal hinge
- Lateral locking through 25 mm diameter strong round bolts plus sliding bolt on the top
- All-over gripping rail on the hinge side
- Prepared for both wall and floor fixing, fixings included – extreme high breaking strength, 2 diagonally arranged drill holes on the back wall and 2 on the bottom
- Colour: body grey, door light grey
- Model S supplied with 2 keys
- Standard series with one shelf each
Get the ideal and most of all secure storage solution for your valuables in form of a BURG-WÄCHTER Combi-Line safety cabinet and give burglars no chance!
|Article||Exterior H x W x D||Interior H x W x D||Door H x W||Weight||Volume|
|CL 10 S||320 x 435 x 380||205 x 320 x 232||205 x 265||44,0||15,0|
|CL 20 S||360 x 495 x 445||245 x 380 x 297||245 x 325||55,0||27,0|
|CL 40 S||560 x 495 x 445||445 x 380 x 297||445 x 325||77,0||50,0|