The Diplomat: Resistance against burglary and fire
Double protection: The BURG-WÄCHTER safety cabinets Diplomat offer a more than secure storage for your valuables – additionally they are resistant against fire. With that, your valuable belongings are not only optimally protected against burglary but against fire and heat as well. The Diplomat is ideally usable in your business and for the extra security in your home.
This safety cabinet is type tested, ECB•S/VdS supervised and provides certified protection against burglary according to EN 1143-1. The fireproof safe protects your valuables not only from theft; it also gives shelter from heat and fire.
Certified protection from fire and heat
The fire protection safe Diplomat provides a certified shelter from fire according to EN 15659. With this, a protection up to 60 minutes for paper is guaranteed. The walls of the body are filled with a specially designed fire insulation. The special heat insulation with FPC build-up (Fire Protection Concrete) developed by BURG-WÄCHTER inside the body walls and the door, insulates innovatively the safe and its insides.
Security of the Diplomat
- Type tested and supervised security by ECB•S/VdS
- Fire resistance grade LFS 60 P
- Certified protection against burglary according to EN 1143-1
- Certified protection against fire according to EN 15659 (2009),
60 minutes fire protection for paper
Innovative resettable high security lock
The armoured high security double-bit lock “SecuSafe” is a more than convenient solution if a key gets lost. In the case of such a loss, the lock is, with the help of a separately available set of keys, immediately resettable and can be switched to a new key. Your advantage: No more inconvenient and expensive exchanging of locks – with only a few trained movements, the problem can be solved.
The safe lock of the Diplomat offers ten levers, 50 million key differs and a key retaining mechanism. This means, the key can only be removed when the safe has been closed correctly. Further, it is ECB•S certified according to EN 1300 (class B) and VdS tested (class 2). Please note that the lock armature protrudes 13 mm.
Your security advantage: The freestanding safe Diplomat is provided with two non-resettable emergency locking systems. In a case of a breaking-open attempt, it additionally offers resistance.
Sturdy design for a maximum resistance against burglary
The safety cabinet is especially resistant due to the three-walled body. The door of the safe is four-walled and locks through strong round bolts on all four sides. An all-around armouring protects the locking mechanism as well as the round bolts. The enclosed door and the extensive sealing with a special swelling material of the door gap, aggravates a forceful opening. Prepared for wall and floor fixing, you can immovably assemble your Diplomat with the included fixing material.
Ideal usage of internal space
The slight overall depth, the slim designed body, as well as the safe door provide an ideal usage of the interior. According to the size, one or two removable shelves offer an organised storage of your valuables. The Diplomat is also suitable to reliably store away more than ten handguns with or without ammunition. Please inform yourself about the respective current laws on arms in your country.
Additionally, the Diplomat scores with its appearance: The metallic silver colour appears elegant and classical. On request, there are other beautiful special paints possible.
The Diplomat from BURG-WÄCHTER at a glance
- Three-walled body with armoured, special fireproof insulation
- BURG-WÄCHTER special insulation in body and door – FPC build up (Fire Protection Concrete)
- Special rear wall construction with additional armouring – advantage: low overall depth due to slim overall design
- Optimal use of internal space due to slim body and door – four-walled door
- Extensive armouring in front of bolt work and locking bolt
- Four-sided locking through strong round bolts
- Specially concealed hinges
- Prepared for wall and floor anchoring, includes fixings
- Security advantage:
double emergency locking system, not resettable
- (MTD 34 + 35 = one shelf each, MTD 36 + 38 = 2 shelves each)
- Convenient depth for common sized files
- Adjustable shelf
- Metallic silver colour as standard, special paint on request
- Recessed door
- Intumescent seal, swells and seals the door in event of fire
|Article||Exterior H x W x D||Interior H x W x D||Door H x W||Weight||Volume|
|MTD 34 F60 S||380 x 500 x 462||255 x 370 x 300||255 x 337||112,0||28,3|
|MTD 35 F60 S||470 x 500 x 462||345 x 370 x 300||345 x 337||130,0||38,5|
|MTD 36 F60 S||625 x 500 x 462||500 x 370 x 300||500 x 337||161,0||55,8|
|MTD 38 F60 S||985 x 500 x 462||860 x 370 x 300||860 x 337||233,0||96,0|