The robust and fireproof OfficeDoku filing cabinet
Office-Doku by BURG-WÄCHTER: The right safe for every company that values the security of its customer data, files and documents. The safe features a robust construction and lots of space, as well as high resistance against theft (resistance grade II). In addition, the safe provides certified protection against fire and heat for paper (60 minutes for paper; S 60 P). The Office-Doku is available with two locking systems. Lock and open your safe with a traditional key (version K) or use a modern electronic lock with fingerprint functionality (version E FP).
Full-surface fire protection in the body
The body of the Office-Doku is double-walled and fully lined with fire protection material. This protects the contents from fire and heat. The filing cabinet is kitted out for floor anchoring as standard. With the help of the centrally-positioned floor drill hole and the enclosed fixing materials, you can fix the valuables strongbox to the floor securely.
The safe door is also double-walled and can be locked using a three-sided locking device with round bolts which are 28 mm thick. In addition, fixed round bolts act as rear grip bolts on the hinge side. The door of the Office-Doku therefore offers a high level of resistance to break-in attempts.
Theft and fire protection for money, customer data and documents
With certified break-in protection according to EN 1143-1, the Office-Doku provides a safe storage space. The filing cabinet underwent a one-hour fire test and a drop test and passed successfully.
The folder depth inside the cabinet gives enough space to store whole folders. Adjustable shelves also contribute to achieving perfect organisation. For even more storage space and double security, you can also request an internal safe as an additional accessory. Select your OfficeDoku internal safe here now!
Simple elegance: The safety cabinet comes painted light grey (RAL 7035) as standard. The control fittings are black to create the best visual contrast. On request, we can, of course, paint your Office-Doku according to your individual requirements.
The Office-Doku (resistance grade II) offers commercial insurance cover of up to EUR 50,000 and personal insurance cover of up to EUR 100,000. Please note that, due to the insurance terms and conditions, coordination with the insurer is required.
The Office-Doku filing cabinet offers two locking systems
“SecuSafe” – adjustable high-security lock (K models)
The valuables safe in the K version is equipped with an adaptable, armoured “SecuSafe” high-security double-bit lock. It is VdS-tested (Class 2) and certified according to EN 1300 ECB•S (Class B). The advantage for you: If you lose a key, you can use the second key and a key set which is available separately to switch the Office-Doku to a new lock. This prevents the safe from being unlocked with the lost or stolen key.
The “SecuSafe” features 10 tumblers and 50 million different locks and has a forced lock function which means that the key can be removed only once the safe has been locked correctly. Please note that the lock fitting protrudes 25 mm.
“SecuTronic” – electronic combination lock with fingerprint (E FP models)
The modern “SecuTronic” TRSE 12 V FP (ECB•S-certified according to EN 1300, Class B) electronic safe stands out thanks to its great features which provide you with security and convenience. For example, the control panel features slanted touch control with a graphic display that is illuminated in two colours. Furthermore, the sloped control panel guarantees optimal viewing even from above. You can, of course, freely select the opening code. One admin code and nine user codes are available. You can also view the opening history directly on the display. The Office-Doku comes with batteries, so you can start to use your valuables safe immediately. Please note that the lock fitting protrudes 50 mm.
The “SecuTronic” TRSE 12 V FP has an opening delay (max. 99 minutes). This means: After the correct code is entered, the programmed time must elapse before the safe can be opened. Once three incorrect codes have been entered, a lock-out time is activated. This means that burglars have no chance to try lots of combinations. Furthermore, you can connect the Office-Doku safes to an alarm system or an alarm notification system. All these details give you even more security!
The Office-Doku safe at a glance
- Document safe, protection against burglary and fire
- Resistance grade II
- Two security levels in one: Certified burglary protection according to EN 1143-1 and certified fire protection according to EN 1047-1
- Tested fire protection according to quality class S 60 P (one-hour fire test for paper, including drop test
- Double-walled body, sturdy fire protection material lining covering the entire surface
- Body with all-round fire fold
- Double-walled door
- Stable triple-sided locking device with round bolts, which are 28 mm thick, as rear grip bolts on the hinge side
- Equipped for floor anchoring as standard, with fixing materials, one floor drill hole in the middle
- File depth, adjustable shelves, also available with internal safe
- Painted light grey RAL 7035 as standard, contrast control fittings in black
- The security advantage for you: Non-resettable double emergency locking system in the door mechanism
- Colour: Light grey (RAL 7035)
Model K (mechanical lock)
- Armoured high-security double-bit lock
- VdS-tested, Class 2
- ECB•S-certified EN 1300, Class B
- 10 tumblers, with forced closing
- 50 million locks
- In case of key loss: immediately convertible to a new lock!
- Lock fitting protrudes 25 mm
Model E FP (electronic lock with fingerprint module)
- ECB•S-certified (Class B)
- Fake fingerprint detection
- Up to 10 six-digit user codes
- Up to 20 fingerprints
- Modern electronics with graphic display and touch control panel (illuminated)
- Slanted display for optimal operability
- Additional security: Individually adjustable opening time delay (max. 99 min)
- Software updates via SD card
- Locking history viewable
- Menu navigation in 12 languages
- Easy battery replacement (batteries included in delivery)
|Item||Outside H x W x D (mm)||Inside H x W x D (mm)||Door H x W (opening in mm)||Weight (kg)||Capacity (l)|
|Office-Doku 821 K (Key)||626 x 641 x 555||476 x 498 x 336||476 x 498||300||79,6|
|Office-Doku 824 K (Key)||1096 x 641 x 555||964 x 498 x 336||946 x 498||450||158,3|
|Office-Doku 821 E FP (Code and Fingerprint)||626 x 641 x 555||476 x 498 x 336||476 x 498||300||79,6|
|Office-Doku 824 E FP (Code andFingerprint)||1096 x 641 x 555||964 x 498 x 336||946 x 498||450||158,3|