The domestic safe Karat with resistance grade 0
High-carat object protection: The safes Karat from BURG-WÄCHTER are especially robust and offer a high resistance against forceful opening and therefore a very high value protection.
Resistant design offers highest security
This safety cabinet Karat is ideally equipped against burglary and enormously aggravates an attempt of forceful opening. The body of the domestic safe is three-walled and the outer surface is of flame-cutting protected stainless steel material.
Prepared for the wall or floor anchoring, the safe can sturdily be assembled with you walls and/or your floor. This allows an extremely high resistance against a forceful removal attempt. You can find one drilling hole on the back wall and one on the bottom for a most sturdy fixation.
The Karat further provides, due to the fire protection material according to DIN 4102-A1 and a fire fold inside of the body, a solid shelter from fire and heat.
Sturdy construction for maximum resistance against burglary
The door of the safety cabinet is double-walled, the door leaf thickness is made of 7 mm SM steel and is additionally armoured. The locking happens through strong square bolts on three sides. The bolts on the top and the bottom are armed with integrated steel rolls. This allows an extreme additional protection against flame cutting, opening by drilling and breaking.
Your security advantage: The domestic safe Karat is provided with a thermal emergency locking system with a special protection against breaking in front of every bolt.
Innovative resettable high security lock
The armoured high security double-bit lock “SecuSafe” is a more than convenient answer in a case of a lost key. With such a loss, the lock can immediately be reset and switched to a new key. For this process, a new set of keys is separately available. Your advantage: No more inconvenient and expensive exchanging of locks – with only a few trained movements, the problem is solved effortlessly.
The Karat’s safe lock offers ten levers, 50 million key differs and has a key retaining mechanism. This means that the key can only be removed when the safe has been closed correctly. Further, it is ECB•S certified according to EN 1300 (class B) and VdS tested (class 2). Please note that the lock armature protrudes 3 mm.
Ideal usage of stowage place
The slim designed body as well as the door assure an ideal use of the interior. A removable shelf helps to neatly organise your valuables. The domestic safe Karat is moreover suited to reliably keep up to ten handguns including ammunition (please inform yourself about the current respective laws on arms in your country).
Another plus is the safe’s elegant design: The platinum grey colour appears elegant and timeless.
The domestic safe Karat at a glance
- Resistance grade 0
- Type tested and supervised security by ECB•S
- Protected against fire, certified protection against burglary according to EN 1143-1
- Triple walled body with exterior walls of flame cutting protected stainless steel material
- Double-walled door with additional armouring, door leaf thickness 7 mm SM steel
- Additional lock plating for extra protection
- Three-sided locking through strong square bolts, bolts on the top and the bottom with integrated steel rolls – extreme protection against flame cutting, drilling and attack
- All-over gripping bar on the hinge side
- Prepared for both wall and floor fixing, fixings included – extreme high breaking strength, one centrally arranged drill hole on the back wall and one on the bottom
- Fire-protective material in body and door according to DIN 4102-A1, body with fire fold
- Convenient depth for common sized files, one adjustable shelf
- Colour: platinum grey (similar to RAL 9007)
- Special protection against drilling
- Thermal emergency locking mechanism in front of each bolt
|Article||Exterior H x W x D||Interior H x W x D||Door H x W||Weight||Volume|
|MT 24 N S||340 x 430 x 390||250 x 348 x 294||250 x 336||48,0||25,8|
|MT 26 N S||530 x 430 x 390||440 x 348 x 294||440 x 336||67,0||45,3|