The sturdy and fire-proof document safe Office Doku
Office Doku from BURG-WÄCHTER: A must-have for every business that places importance on a secure storage of customer data, files and documents. The sturdy body of this safe, the commodiousness and the reliable fire protection provide a high resistance against theft (resistance grade II) and a distinct shelter from fire and heat for paper (fire grade S 60 P).
All-over fire protection inside the body
The body of the Office Doku is double-walled and all-over poured out with fire protection material, to protect the inside optimally from fire and heat. The document safe is standardly prepared for floor fixation. With the help of the centrally arranged floor drillings and the included fixing material, you can sturdily connect the safe to your floor.
The document safe’s door is constructed double-walled and locks with 28 mm strong round bolts on three sides. For even more security, additional rigid round bolts function as rear grip bars on the hinge side. This door provides an especially high resistance against a forceful break-in attempt.
ECB•S certified: Resettable high security lock
The mechanical variant of the Office Doku safety cabinet is equipped with a resettable, armoured high security double-bit lock, called “SecuSafe”. It is ECB•S certified (according to EN 1300, class 2) and VdS tested.
Your advantage: In the case of a key loss, the lock is immediately and with the help of a separately available set of keys, resettable and can be switched to a new key.
It further offers ten levers and 50 million key differs. Another security-improving feature is the key retaining mechanism: The key can only be removed when the safe has been locked correctly.
Please note that the lock armature protrudes 25 mm.
Protection against burglary and fire for cash money, customer data and documents
With a certified protection against burglary according to EN 1143-1, the document safe Office Doku provides a secure storage place for cash money, customer data and other important documents.
The Office Doku successfully passed the fire and fall test. The fire grade S 60 P guarantees an all-around fire protection for your valuable documents.
The interior offers enough space for files. Removable shelves contribute to an organised storage of your documents.
For even more stowage place and double security, you can additionally purchase an interior safe by request. Pick your interior safe here!
Simple elegance: Standardly, the safety cabinet is coloured light grey (RAL 7035). For a slight contrast, the locking armature is coloured black. On request, your Office Doku can individually be coloured to your wishes.
The Office Doku (resistance grade II) offers a commercial insurance coverage of up to 50.000 € and a private coverage of up to 100.000 €. Please consider that due to differing insurance conditions, an agreement with your insurer is necessary.
The Office Doku at a glance
- Document safe, protection against burglary and fire
- two security grades in one, certified protection against burglary according to EN 1143-1 and certified protection against fire according to EN 1047-1
- Body double-walled, compound-filled with fire protection material
- Door double-walled
- Solid three-sided locking through round bolts of 28 mm Ø, additional round dog bolts on hinge side
- Prepared for floor fixing with fixing material, one centrally arranged drill hole on the bottom
- Fire protection: S 60 P (one hour fire test for paper)
- Body with specially designed fire fold
- Depth for files of common size, two adjustable shelves, also available with interior safe
- Standard series version painted light grey (RAL 7035), armature black
- Non-resettable double emergency re-locking mechanism within the door mechanics
|Article||Exterior H x W x D||Interior H x W x D||Door H x W||Weight||Volume.|
|OfficeDoku 121 S||626 x 641 x 555||476 x 498 x 336||476 x 498||300||79,6|
|Office Doku 124 S||1096 x 641 x 555||964 x 498 x 336||946 x 498||450||158,3|