Magno – The short weapon safe in two sizes
Whether you’re a hunter or a marksman, weapon owners bear a great responsibility. That’s why Section 36 of the German weapon law requires a safe with resistance grade 0 (N) for safe weapon storage. This resistance grade is offered by our Magno short weapon safe. This means up to five short weapons with ammunition may be stored in it. Particularly practical: with the KWH 5 handgun holder, weapons are stored separately from other valuable contents in the Magno safe.
With two locking systems and up to 51 litres of interior volume
The Magno short weapon safe in modern anthracite is available in two sizes. While the smaller version M 520 offers an interior volume of 28 litres, the larger Magno M 540 handgun cabinet offers a full 51 litres. By the way, thanks to the adjustable shelf, you can place up to five guns next to each other in the Magno 540. Whether you want to open the short gun safe with a key or a numerical code is up to you. With the Magno safe, you don’t just have the choice between two sizes. But also between two locks. The ECB·S-certified “SecuTronic” combination lock and the ECB·S-certified “SecuSafe” double-bit security lock. But both have one thing in common: they are both robust and offer tested protection.
Double-walled construction, with mounting material for stable anchoring
Furthermore, the double-walled construction of the Magno provides the necessary safety. In addition, the internal hinge and the rear grip rail on the hinge side make break-in attempts more difficult. Strong round bolts ensure locking. The two handgun cabinets weigh 60 kilograms (Magno 520) and 80 kilograms (Magno 540), respectively. But of course the device for the rear wall anchorage is necessary, and the required mounting material is included in the delivery.
The Magno 520 / 540 short weapon safe at a glance
- Certified burglar protection according to EN 1143-1, resistance grade 0. Correspondingly approved as a short weapon safe for up to five short weapons and ammunition.
- Double-walled construction, locking by strong round bolts
- Inset door, the lock fitting does not protrude
- internal hinge
- all-over gripping rail on the hinge side
- File depth, adjustable shelves
- Standard device for rear wall anchoring, incl. fixing material
- In addition, we recommend the following accessories: KWH 5 foam handgun mount, not included in the scope of delivery
Modell E (electronic look)
- “SecuTronic” programmable electronic combination lock
- ECB-S certified EN 1300, Class B
- 1,000,000 different closures
- Incl. 3 Micro LR 03 AAA batteries
Modell S (mechanical lock)
- “SecuSafe” armoured security double-bit lock
- ECB-S certified EN 1300, Class A
- 9 levers
- 1,000,000 different closures
- Comes with 2 keys
Magno short weapon safe technical data
|Art.-No.||Exterior H x W x D||Interior H x W x D||Door H x W||Weight||Content|
|Magno 520||360 x 495 x 445||245 x 380 x 385||245 x 325||60.0||28.0|
|Magno 540||560 x 495 x 445||445 x 380 x 385||445 x 325||80.0||51.0|