The Karat wall safe with resistance grade 0
With the Karat wall safe, you are not only optimally protected against theft, but you also have the option of adapting the safe to the wall thickness and to your special requirements. The Karat wall safe is especially well suited for hidden safekeeping of valuables in everyday life. Especially where a special wall adaptation is necessary. The wall safe can also be used in the office or for business.
With ECB•S and VdS monitored security and certified protection against burglary in accordance with EN 1143-1 with resistance grade 0 (N), you are safe and secure with Karat. The smallest wall safe in the series, Karat WT 613 E, provides security level B in accordance with VDMA 24992.
The practical solution for maximising interior space
The Karat wall safe offers a variable depth. With the adjustable safe body, you have room for file folders when the safe is fully extended (except for WT 613 E) and thus sufficient space for important documents. The shelf adapts individually to every depth. The shelf is adjustable and will make the organisation and storage of your valuables easier.
Material protected against flame cutting
The housing frame of the Karat 614 and 616 wall safe is made from stainless steel that is protected against flame cutting. The safe not only reliably protects against theft of your valuables but also against fire and heat thanks to the fire-protective material in accordance with DIN 4102-A1 that is integrated in the door as well as due to the all-round fire fold in the body.
Added armouring reliably protects the door
The door of the wall safe has double wall construction and is equipped with additional protective armouring. The door leaf consists of solid 7 mm thick SM steel. The door is locked on three sides by robust square bolts. The locking bolts on the top and bottom have an integrated steel coil. That means an extreme additional protection against opening by fire-cutting, drilling and breaking. An all-over rear gripping bar on the hinge side increases the resistance during attempted break-ins.
Your security advantage with the 614 and 616 series: A thermal emergency locking system and a special breakage security device in front of each locking bolt provide additional security.
You have a choice of locking systems
The Karat wall safe is available with three different locking systems: a classic key, a combination of electronic combination lock with fingerprint as well as an electronic combination lock with the WT 613 E. An armoured high-security double bit “SecuSafe” lock is used with the mechanical lock. The lock is resettable and thereby a more than practical solution in case a key is lost.
Resettable “SecuSafe” lock protects if key is lost
If the key is lost, the lock can immediately be reset by a key set (available separately) to a new key differ. Your advantage: no cumbersome and costly replacement of the entire lock – the problem is solved with only a few practised steps.
Karat’s safe lock offers 10 tumblers and 50 million key differs and has a key retaining that enables removing a key only after a correct closing of the safe door. It is VdS tested (Class 2) and certified in accordance with EN 1300 ECB·S (class B). Please note that the locking armature protrudes 3 mm.
New “SecuTronic” electronics scores points with convenience and security
There is also, of course, a Karat wall safe with an electronic opening. The modern safe electronics “SecuTronic” TRSE 12 H FP scores points with sophisticated features for security and convenience. The control panel offers a sloping touch control panel with graphics display. To activate it, you only have to briefly swipe the “On” field. The control is then ready and illuminated in two colours. In addition, the sloping control panel ensures an optimal view from above. You can, of course, freely choose the opening code. An admin code and nine user codes are available. What’s more, you can read off the opening history directly on the display.
Delayed opening, lockout period, connection to alarm system
The “SecuTronic” TRSE 12 H FP electronic lock has an opening delay (maximum of 99 min). That means: after entering the correct code, the programmed time elapses until the safe can be opened. A lockout time is activated after three incorrect codes have been entered, so that burglars have no chance to try out a lot of combinations. In addition, the Karat wall safe can be optionally connected to an alarm system or alarm reporting system. All these details further increase your security! The touch electronics is used with models WT 614 E FP and WT 616 E FP. The smaller model WT 613 E uses the “SecuTronic” with a programmable numeric code.
The recommended amount insured ranges from up to 40,000 euros for private use and up to 10,000 euros for commercial use. (Note that due to different insurance conditions, consultation with your insurance company is necessary.) Here you can find the Karat models for installation in pieces of furniture and for a free-standing set-up.
The Karat wall safe at a glance
- Resistance grade N
- Type tested and monitored security by ECB·S/VdS
- Certified protection against burglary in accordance with EN 1143-1
- Wall safes with variable depth – adjustable safe body allows maximum internal space utilisation
- Housing frame made of stainless steel that is protected against flame cutting
- Double walled door with additional armouring, door leaf made of 7 mm SM steel
- 3-sided locking by square bolts, locking bolts on the top and bottom with integrated steel coils, extreme protection against flame-cutting, drilling and breaking
- All-over rear gripping bar on the hinge side
- Safe door with fire-protective material in accordance with DIN 4102-A1Body with all-round fire fold
- Sufficient depth for file folders when at maximum extension
- WT 613 E: security level B according to VDMA 24992
- 1 adjustable shelf
- Paint finish: dark grey
Your security advantage (WT 614 and WT 616):
- Thermal emergency locking mechanism, break-proof plate in front of every locking bolt
WT 614 K / WT 616 K (mechanical lock)
- Armoured high-security double bit “SecuSafe” lock
- If the key is lost: lock easily resettable
- 10 tumblers, 50 million key differs
- With key retaining
- VdS tested (Class 2) and certified in accordance with EN 1300 ECB·S (class B)
- Lock armature protrudes 3 mm
WT 614 E FP / WT 616 E FP (electronic lock with fingerprint)
- ECB·S certified (class B)
- “Fake Finger Detection”
- Up to 10 six-digit user codes
- Up to 20 fingerprints
- Modern electronics with graphics display and touch control panel (illuminated)
- Sloping display for optimal operability
- Security advantage: delayed opening can be individually adjusted (maximum of 99 min)
- Software-Updates via SD card
- Visible closing history
- Menu navigation in 12 languages
- Easy replacement of batteries (included with delivery)
- Lock armature protrudes 20 mm
WT 613 E (electronic lock)
- Proven and easy to use SecuTronic electronic combination lock
- Certified in accordance with EN 1300 ECB·S (class B)
- A million real adjustment options
- Individual 6-digit code for closing and opening the safe door
- Batteries included
- Lock armature protrudes 19 mm
WT models at a glance
|Article||Exterior H x W x D (mm)||Interior H x W x D (mm)||Door (H x W(opening in mm)||Weight (kg)||Content (litres)||Locking system|
|WT 614 K||342 x 434 x 233-351||250 x 352 x 178-296||250 x 336||27,5||15,6-26,0||Mechanical lock|
|WT 616 K||532 x 434 x 233-351||440 x 352 x 178-296||440 x 336||39,0||27,5-45,7||Mechanical lock|
|WT 614 E FP||342 x 434 x 233-351||250 x 352 x 178-296||250 x 336||27,5||15,6-26,0||Code and fingerprint|
|WT 616 E FP||532 x 434 x 233-351||440 x 352 x 178-296||440 x 336||39,0||27,5-45,7||Code and fingerprint|
|WT 613 E||250 x 350 x 233-351||190 x 300 x 188,5-306,5||190 x 251||18,0||10,7-17,4||Code|