We appreciate your interest in using our mobile web applications. Protecting your privacy is very important to us. We therefore process your data according to current German law. We will provide you with detailed information on the handling of your data in the secuENTRY KeyApp and secuENTRY ConfigApp mobile applications.
Data collection and use
We collect personal data if you allow us to do so as part of the installation of the application with your voluntary consent.
What data are collected:
- Camera sensor data
- Personal data (email, first and last name), which you can enter via forms
- Data from your secuENTRY product (history, etc.)
- Information of the Wi-Fi connection
- Information of the Bluetooth interface
Data collection is necessary to ensure the functionality of the application:
- The release of the camera sensor data is necessary in order to identify its secuENTRY product in the application via a QR code
- Personal data (email and first and last name) are used to notify you of any updates, incompatibilities or new features.
- Evaluation of the closing history, administration of the secuENTRY product
- Establishing an Internet connection
The collected data from the camera sensors and the secuENTRY product remain on your mobile device and will not be transferred or stored on the BURG-WÄCHTER server. When registering the product, you need to enter your personal data (first name, last name, and email address).
These are transferred once to BURG-WÄCHTER and stored.
BURG-WÄCHTER will not share personal information with third parties.
Data usage for email advertising and your right of objection
In addition, we reserve the right to store your first and last name and email in summarised lists and to use them for our own advertising purposes (for example, by means of the so-called double-opt-in procedure). E.g. for sending interesting offers and information about our products by e-mail. You may object to the storage and use of your data by means of a message to the contact option described below at any time.
Right of access and contact
You have a right to free information about the data on your person stored with us and, if necessary, a right to rectify, block or delete this data. If you have any questions concerning the collection, processing or use of your personal data, in the event of information, rectification, blocking or deletion of data and the revocation of consent or objection to a specific data use, please contact us directly via the contact details in our imprint.