Combi-Line: The safe with certified fire protection
The Combi-Line series not only guarantee protection against for burglary but also are tested and certified against fire. A Combi-Line safe the ideal solution for your home to keep valuables safe from theft and fire. The strong double-walled body prevents burglary attacks. The safe is secured with the help of lateral, 25 mm strong round bolts with a large sliding bolt also positioned on the top of the door. The inlaying hinges additionally hamper a forcible opening.
Combi-Line at a glance
- Security rated level S 2 according to DIN EN 14450
- Fire resistance grade LFS 30 P according to EN 15659 – 30 minutes fire protection for paper inside of the safe
- Fire protective material insulation according to DIN 4102
- Security level B according to VDMA 24992 (May 1995)
- Type tested and monitored security by VdS
- European certification for the safe storage of documents, cash, jewellery, arms or ammunition, coins and valuables.
- Composite insulation in front of the door leaf provides heat protection for the lock and bolts
- Double-walled construction
- Internal hinge – prevents them being attacked for the outside
- Lateral locking through 25 mm diameter strong round bolts plus a sliding bolt on the top
- All-over gripping rail on the hinge side
- Prepared for both wall and floor fixing with fixings included – extreme high breaking strength, 2 diagonally arranged drill holes on the back wall and 2 on the bottom
- Colour: body grey & door light grey
- Supplied with one interior shelf to help organise your smaller valuables
- Batteries included (3 x AAA)
Certified fire protection
Combi-Line safes offer certified fire protection in all sizes and variants (fire resistance LFS 30 P according to EN 15659). A composite insulation in front of the door leaf functions as a heat protection for the lock and bolts so that the valuables inside stay protected against fire damage. A 30-minute fire protection for paper is guaranteed.
Finger scan module for convenient security
The programmable, electronic combination lock ‘SecuTronic’ developed by Burg-Wächter is standardly provided with an integrated finger scan module. An extremely quick, convenient and safe option to open your CobiLine safe, especially convenient for those who do not want to carry a key around.
In order to open the safe, two fingers need to be programmed beforehand. The precise and highly sensitive authentication method operates fast and securely. The finger scan only functions with ‘real, live, fingers’ – meaning fake or copied fingers are excluded during the authentication process. That means a high protection against manipulation.
The electronic lock is VdS approved (class 1) and offers one million different code combinations. Due to the intelligent menu-driven operation, you can effortlessly administrate up to ten self-programmable 6-digit user codes, up to 20 fingerprints and up to 300 optional TSE E-Keys. Additionally, you can purchase a TSE PC software for further convenient administration of user names, access times and rights, calendar options and much more.
Please note that the locking armature protrudes 13 mm.
|Article||Exterior H x W x D (mm)||Interior H x W x D (mm)||Door Opening H x W (mm)||Weight (kg)||Volume (ltr)|
|CL 10 E FS||320 x 435 x 380||205 x 320 x 232||205 x 265||44||15|
|CL 20 E FS||360 x 495 x 445||245 x 380 x 297||245 x 325||55||27|
|CL 40 E FS||560 x 495 x 445||445 x 380 x 297||445 x 325||77||50|
|CL 60 E FS||820 x 495 x 445||694 x 380 x 297||694 x 324||111||78|