Authorized for long guns and for up to 5 short weapons:
Gun cabinet Ranger N5 with resistance grade 0
The gun cabinet Ranger N5 conforms to the German weapon law, tightened in July 2017. Thus you store long guns and up to 5 short weapons in a safe and responsible way. The gun cabinet comes in two models: Ranger N5S (opening with key) and Ranger N5E (opening with code).
The gun cabinet Ranger N5 (designed for 5 long guns) has a resistance grade 0. Thus you can store an unlimited amount of long guns and up to 5 short weapons, ammunitions included, according to the §36 of the current German weapon law. Two storage compartments in the door provide storage space, furthermore two cleaning rod holders are available in the Ranger N5. Outside measurements of the safe: height: 1304 mm; width: 372 mm; depth: 368 mm. You can find all measurements and weights in the table below.
VdS and ECB•S tested locking system
With the gun cabinet Ranger N5 you can choose between two locking systems: the armored security double-bit lock „SecuSafe“ (Ranger N5 S) provides one million different locking possibilities and is VdS and ECB•S tested. Thus the Ranger N5 provides a protection against burglary, certified according to EN 1143-1.
Opening with key or with code
If you do not want to use a key, choose the programmable electronic combination lock „SecuTronic“ (Ranger N5 E) for a comfortable, fast and safe type of opening. The combination lock offers one million real combination options and is VdS certified (class 2/B). In order to ensure the possibility to use the gun cabinet N5 E immediately, the necessary batteries are of course included in the scope of supply.
Triple-walled body, strong round bolts 25 mm
Concerning the „intrinsic value“ of Ranger N5: the gun cabinet is built with a triple-walled body, the door is double-walled. Round bolts with a diameter of 25 millimeters lock the door on three sides. Thanks to this robust structure the gun cabinet provides great resistance against breaking-in attempts. In order to avoid theft, the Ranger N5 should be – like all other safes – firmly anchored. The gun cabinet is already prepared ex works for a stable anchoring in the wall – the corresponding mounting material is of course delivered together with the cabinet. Further extra security: a non-resettable double emergency locking system is built in the door mechanics. In this way you are on the safe side! Tip: the door (weight: 33 kg) of the Ranger N5 (total weight: 105 kg; volume: 97 l) can be unhinged in order to ensure an easier transport over stairs.
The gun cabinet Ranger N5 at a glance:
- Authorized for an unlimited amount of long guns and for up to 5 short weapons
- Resistance grade 0
- Type tested security, supervised by the ECB•S
- Certified protection against burglary according to EN 1143-1
- Capacity: up to 5 long guns, ammunitions included
- Triple-walled body, double-walled door
- Solid three-sided locking system through strong round bolts of 25 mm
- Continuous support rail on the hinge side
- Ready for anchoring in the back wall, fixing material included
- Extra security: non-resettable double emergency locking system within the door mechanics
- 2 cleaning rod holder and 2 storage compartments on the inside of the door
- Tip: The door (33 kg) can be unhinged to be more comfortably transported over stairs
Ranger N5 S (key):
- Armored security double-bit lock; VdS tested class 1, ECB-S certified, EN 1300 class A
- 9 levers
- 1 million different locking possibilities
Ranger N5 E (code):
- Electronic combination lock; VdS tested class 2, ECB-S certified EN 1300 class B
- 1.000.000 real combination options
- 3 Batteries Micro LR 03 AAA included
|Item||Number of storable long guns||Outside measurements H x W x D (mm)||Inside measurements H x W x D (mm)||Weight (kg)|
|Ranger N5 S||5||1304 x 372 x 368||1250 x 294 x 263||105|
|Ranger N5 E||5||1304 x 372 x 368||1250 x 294 x 263||105|